[Style-Health.com] (“we”, “us”, or “our”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Therefore, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Our designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
[Copyright Agent Name]
[Address] [City, State Zip]
We reserve the right to remove content that infringes the copyright of others, and we will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.
This copyright policy is subject to change without notice. Please check back frequently for updates.