TOTAL TIME: 10 min
Green smoothies are a great source of B vitamins. They also contain folate, vitamin B6 , and niacin which help your body release energy from food and aid in promoting a healthy nervous system. They s are found in green leafy veggies like kale, and spinach. Kale is one of the most packed nutrient-based vegetables. It contains essential minerals and antioxidants.
- 1 cup frozen fruit (banana, mixed berries, tropical mix)
- 1 cup of fresh kale
- 1/2 – 1 cup milk (almond, soy, coconut, cows, etc.)
- 1/2 tablespoon ground seeds (flax, chia, etc.)
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth. We recommend starting with 1/2 cup of milk and going up from there depending on how thick you like your smoothies.
- Serve immediately.