TOTAL TIME: 30 min
- 3 whole eggs
- 247 g blanched almond flour
- 100 g monk fruit sweetener
- 8 g baking powder
- 1 g pink Himalayan salt
- 140 g unsweetened almond milk
- 2 g vanilla extract
- 15 g lemon zest
- 2 g lemon extract
- 169 g fresh blueberries
- 140 g butter, melted
- 12 muffin liners (cupcake liners)
- Olive oil spray or avocado oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- If you don’t have liners make sure to spray 12-muffin tin with olive oil spray so muffins don’t stick.
- Fill muffin tins with 45 grams of batter in each, using a spoon or a #3 cookie scoop.
- Bake 15 minutes. Enjoy!